Asia Science Editing offers a quality language and copyediting service to all scientists who want to publish their manuscript in scientific peer-reviewed periodicals and books.
- Papers with poor English rarely make it past the peer review process
- Asia Science Editing is part of the International Science Editing group with more than one million pages proofread and edited in the science editing business since 1991
- All our editors have excellent English language skills
- Your paper will be edited to improve overall readability, clarity, grammar and spelling by a scientist with relevant postgraduate qualifications in your discipline
- All papers are quality controlled by our office in Ireland
- A dedicated account manager will be assigned to your paper
International Science Editing has been providing services to scientists all over the world since 1991. We not only work with scientists on a one-to-one level but we have long-standing relationships with some of the world’s leading publishers to assist in the production of titles post peer review. To date we have edited over one million pages which have been published in some of the most prestigious international peer-reviewed titles.
To meet increased demand in Asia for a lower cost editing solution we decided to develop a network of editors in Asia supported by our quality control team in Ireland. All papers are edited by qualified skilled editors in Asia and are then quality checked by our experienced staff in Ireland before being returned to you.
At Asia Science Editing we understand how important your publication is to you. For most scientists, success and recognition depend on their papers being published in prestigious journals and to help win support for other research projects. Papers may be rejected by peer reviewers if they are poorly written in English. Asia Science Editing can assist you to optimize your manuscript. A polished and fluent style of written English can significantly enhance the readability of your paper which will ultimately assist in achieving rapid publication and increased future citations.
We know that as a working scientist you are extremely busy, so let our editors help you to avoid delays and increase the impact of your publications.